Tutorials Suck! 2 Tutorials Suck! 2

Good humor!

That was a great idea...it made me laugh.. few movies do that... nice work!

Carl Winslow: SpectacuLAR Carl Winslow: SpectacuLAR

GREAT!

Wow that was funny! You know your stuff... make more.

Upheaval/Ludwig Von Koopa Upheaval/Ludwig Von Koopa

Overall a good movie.

Eh... well it's a good movie, another one of the crossover movies with Mario and Sonic. Alright sound and graphics, (choices for the sprites at times were a bit bad.) The choices for music were good, but the movie is pretty tame in humor and style. I didn't find it funny... and just another movie with mario and sonic being killed doesn't appeal to me.

SuperFish v. George Bush SuperFish v. George Bush

Pokeyish humor

I see you have a pokey like sense of humor which I am amused by, however I wasn't at all amused by this, but nonetheless I appreciate what your were trying to acomplish and therefore tell you, thumbs up. Oh who am I kidding... this is crap.

Slightly out of tune Slightly out of tune

I'm sure you had your reasons....

I know it's just an idea you had and you had to make it. So with that said it's not bad... I think you did a good job for what you were aiming for, you got your point across... still, a background and no twitching would be nice... and the toggle quality button isn't at all needed. People are smart enough to change quality on their own.

Appleface Appleface

Nice I liked it.

That was good stuff! Original, creative, funny, and good eye candy... I'd say it's one of the better flash movies I've seen on this site. Quality work, keep it up, this movie deserves some attention.

Sonic Gone Bad Sonic Gone Bad

Fart humor isn't funny stupid.

Why even bother? The only reason you had sonic fart is because a lot of people also used sonic in their movies... and because you probably can't draw anybody else... why not try to make something FUNNY and not all this farting crap?